Sunday 12 June 2011

Clear divide

I hate violence it spoils the world.
     I hate coldness as opposed to warmth.
          I hate a mountain of lies.
               I hate the weeds that clutter the earth.
                    I hate the winter; it depresses the days.
                         I hate unhealthiness; it drags you down.
                              I hate the time to pass too quickly.
                                   Instead,
                                        We should all unite.
                                   I love the time to creep slowly by.
                              I love the healthiness that prolongs a life.
                         I love the summer to brighten my time.
                    I love flowers as they provide a gift.
               I love the moment an oath is made.
          I love heat as opposed to coldness.
     I love the world as it is.              

No comments:

Post a Comment